Change can be challenging – especially if it involves a new process or technology that teams need to adopt. Implementing a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system can be one of those challenges.
Switching from how you’re used to managing sales and marketing contacts – be that a different CRM solution, using Outlook, or Excel spreadsheets – can be very intimidating. There are lots of considerations and concerns that can create reasons to avoid change. And we’ve heard every excuse including “we’re used to doing things this way”, “our data sucks” and “it’s too hard to implement”.
Benefits of a Cloud-Based CRM/Marketing Automation Platform
While the reasons to resist change are many, the benefits of moving to a cloud-based sales and marketing platform like SharpSpring are huge:
- 24/7/365 access to all your digital marketing campaigns and your customers / prospects database so you always know the progress of a proposal or project form anywhere, anytime.
- Marketing and sales data in one place versus multiple applications eliminating database duplication and improving lead management
- Built-in CRM with easy to navigate interface, personalized sales email templates and customizable deal stages to streamline sales processes
- Mobile application for access to lead information and opportunities directly on a smart phone
- Integrated Social Media for streamlined content delivery across social accounts
- Automatic functionality updates and improvements without paying additional fees for upgrades
- Regular database backups to avoid loss of important contact information.
MoreSALES can help – we will assist you in integrating your sales and marketing databases into a powerful all-in-one system. Plus, you can get training and support following implementation so your team can hit the ground running. All this for a fraction of the cost of multiple sales and marketing platforms.
Talk to us today!