In December, MoreSALES hosted the webinar “Why Marketing Automation?” If you missed the webinar or want a refresher, here are the key highlights.
The Problem: Your Marketing Efforts Aren’t Delivering Results
Today, customers have access to a lot more information than they need. If your marketing messages aren’t targeted and personal, customers will ignore those messages.
Buyers do over 85% of their research online — before talking to a company representative. Effectively targeting your messages and nurturing your leads with relevant content are essential to getting and keeping a customer’s attention.
Ineffective marketing creates sales roadblocks. If you’ve had any of the following experiences, your marketing approach needs to be addressed:
- Not enough leads to feed the sales funnel
- No easy way to qualify leads
- No way to effectively nurture leads
- Big gaps in follow-up from the sales team
- Can’t see where the leaks are in the pipeline
- Don’t know which tactics are driving revenue
- Only a small number of leads get qualified
The Solution: Marketing Automation
Marketing automation can help you address sales roadblocks and achieve your sales objectives. Marketing automation is the use of a software platform to help your company market more effectively.
Here are some of the ways your company can benefit from marketing automation:
- Generate more leads by identifying anonymous web visitors and capturing them without forms, so your sales funnel stays full
- Increase the number of qualified leads by nurturing all leads with personalized content
- Drive more sales by identifying sales-ready leads for the sales team and helping them follow up quickly
- Improve upselling and cross-selling by developing and retaining existing customers
- See the comprehensive return on investment (ROI) for every marketing tactic by tracking the entire sales process from end to end on one platform
Take Action: SharpSpring Marketing Automation Integration to Salesforce
How do you know which marketing automation platform is best for your needs? MoreSALES has experience with a lot of platforms. We recommend SharpSpring for three reasons:
Ease of use
It’s intuitive to use and compatible with everything — including third-party customer relationship management (CRM) and content management system (CMS) solutions.
It costs a fraction of what competitors charge.
It provides a comprehensive end-to-end solution.
We’re confident you’ll agree that SharpSpring is easy to use, gives you the marketing tools you need, and provides the most value for your marketing budget.
Marketing automation is essential for today’s businesses.
Let’s discuss how marketing automation can help you market effectively, address sales roadblocks, and achieve your sales objectives.
Reach out today for your free consultation.