On May 8, 2019, MoreSALES President Mike Jennings offered some valuable advice about how to “sell yourself” to participants in the Cambridge Chamber of Commerce Young Innovative Professionals (YIP) Growth Learning Series. Mike’s talk touched on a variety of issues about how young business leaders can present themselves better in business situations.
Using real life examples and video snippets highlighting key points, attendees learned about:
- The need for clarity in everyday interactions
- Understanding your “WHY”, the purpose, cause or belief that drives you
- The benefits of building trust in relationships
- Why authenticity and relatability are crucial aspects of engaging with others
- How who you hang with influences who you are
- The necessity of customer care
- The importance of first impressions.
You can watch the full presentation here or download a PDF :